This simple veggie side has plenty of flavor and color and takes just 15 minutes to prepare. For a touch of heat, add a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce or a pinch of ground red pepper.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow bell pepper (or any color pepper you have)
- 1 cup vertically sliced sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 13 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add garlic, rosemary, salt, and black pepper; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.